NO MORE NAILS HIGH STRENGTH
AIPL ABRO NO MORE NAILS is a general purpose construction adhesive suitable for bonding various objects without drilling. This product can be used by anyone because it is safe and easy to use.
NO MORE NAILS is a solvent free synthetic rubber based adhesive. Use it for quick and reliable results.
- High power glue, as strong as nail, Solvent free.
- Water resistant strong panel adhesive.
- High bond strength, excellent adhesion and sealing properties.
- Good temperature resistance.
- Good slump & chemical resistance.
- Bonds a variety of construction and building materials.
- Ideal for interior and exterior applications.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry, structurally sound and free of foreign material.
- Cut tip of cartridge to a suitable size. Load cartridge into caulking gun.
- Apply a continuous bead or strip to the surface of material at a distance of 20 cm to 40 cm.
- Firmly and evenly press material into position or use a rubber hammer to tight the bonding.
- For heavy material use "power bonding method". Attach, detach, wait for 5 minutes, then fix again and tap firmly into position.
- It will be fully cured after 24 hours.
- As an adhesive for installation of wall and floor panels.
- Most bonding applications where high strength, gap filling one component adhesive is required.
- Timber, metal, cementitious and plaster sheets to timber or metal studs.
- Installation of battens or other fixing to brick, masonry or concrete walls.
- Suitable to use on foamed polystyrene.
- Ideal for mirror backed tiles.
- Shelf life 12 months from month of manufacturing.